Feature Request - MagicSheet 3D

Is there a way to create a stage view in 3D to visualize the movements of moving light and important parameters?

MA adds a stage view, in addition to MA3D, to their software.

Parents
  • You can't create a 3D magic sheet but you can create a perspective in a 2D magic sheet. Those are good enough for me - I have a top-down view of the rig and sometimes a view from the camera's perspective. I don't need to be able to change the orientation. (I would like ETC to create a MS image of two rectangles where the corners of each are automatically connected to the corners of the other - maybe this deserves its own post.)

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for your feature request.

If you are talking about MS moving light objects that adjust their focus and graphically display their beam attributes, I agree. I would love to see this.

If you are talking about a full-fledged visualizer, that is beyond the scope of the Eos software. MA3D is separate software from the GrandMA2 software and runs on a computer separate from their consoles. If you try to add a visualizer to the Eos software, you can run into severe performance issues. Even the 2D magic sheets can sometimes cause performance issues on older machines.

They already have visualization software that people are already using e.g. Capture, WYSIWYG, ESP Vision. So I don't know that it would make financial sense for ETC to enter this market.
  • 'If you are talking about MS moving light objects that adjust their focus and graphically display their beam attributes, I agree. I would love to see this.'

That's what I want.

Reply Children
No Data
Related