Fixtures won't snap out

I'm using an ETC Element with Some ETC colour spots, I've made one of my cues a snap cue so it has a time of 0, however the fixtures are still taking around 0.5 seconds to fade out, the fixtures are capable of snapping out as they are able to strobe, any ideas?

Parents
  • This sounds similar to a problem that we have just discovered with our ColorSource pars and spots. There doest seem to be a way to override the dimming profile so that effects like color chases and snap blackouts can happen. And while the fixtures are capable of strobing, I can't get a group of them to strobe in a syncronised manner, so they are just randomly flashing on and off. We are also using an Element console and really miss the ability to have a custom home preset as we do on our main venue Ion. Editing custom personalities so that the default settings have all colors off is a workaround, but it's not very elegant.
  • This sounds similar to a problem that we have just discovered with our ColorSource pars and spots. There doest seem to be a way to override the dimming profile so that effects like color chases and snap blackouts can happen. And while the fixtures are capable of strobing, I can't get a group of them to strobe in a syncronised manner, so they are just randomly flashing on and off. We are also using an Element console and really miss the ability to have a custom home preset as we do on our main venue Ion. Editing custom personalities so that the default settings have all colors off is a workaround, but it's not very elegant.
Children
Related