Help with a whole universe hitting party mode.

I have an issue that I have a number of possible solutions to, but wanted to toss it out here and see if anyone has thought of something I haven't.

The Setup:
Ion Console

1st Universe through the console going to an opto, for house lights system and scrollers, then to another opto to sensor 3 rack, and additional dimmer packs.
2nd Universe going straight out of the board to a touring rack, then to moving lights on a FOH Position.
Network going to a switch. Connected to switch are the wireless for iRFR, and using POE to get to a node. Node is setup to output 3rd Universe.
DMX out of the node goes to opto splitters for all the overhead moving lights.
Our system is very hodge-podge with multiple dimmer racks/packs/opto splitters in various locations. But we haven't had issues like this in previous shows with similar amounts of equipment.

The problem: During a thunderstorm we had the power blip out a few days ago, and we had a disco party all over Universe 3 (onstage movers & LED's) After complete power down, and restart on network, and console the issue seemed to stop. We installed a UPS on the switch and wireless (had connection issues in the past with the node, and iRFR anytime the network switch or wireless was powered down) and that seemed to help for a few days. Today we had random party mode blips occurring again though not as severe, and definitely through just the 3rd universe.

Here is what I think may be the issue:
An chauvet LED Unit we had repaired before for a bad PCB, throwing out some dmx trash and going back through the chain (although it would be going through 2 optos)

Switch may be on it's way out.

Network cable to node may be bad.

node may be bad (although recently factory repaired)

dmx run from node to opto may be bad

Opto may be failing.

Moving console from tech table to booth today made the networking Gods angry, and a good power down will fix it.

Like I said it is a very hodge podge system, but it's been fairly reliable for previous shows with approx. the same gear list. It seems to pop up at random..  almost like a a crimped dmx cable, but not with any discernible regularity or cause, and hasn't been limited to one position, or fixture type.

Related