Power Off Macro From RFR Not completing

I am trying to make it so I can power off my system from the android RFR.

Built a macro that successfully shuts down the ION when it is run from the desk. If I run it from aRFR, the NET 3 RFR, a cue, or from another macro, it stalls at asking for confirmation in the CIA.  Is there any work around for this that I haven't thought of?  Already tried putting a delay into the macro between shutdown command and Confirm command.

Parents
  • I am having the exact same issue. aRFR will fire the macro but does not get past the confirmation. Created macro in live as per instruction in other threads. The command string as seen in the macro editor is: "Power_Off Confirm_Command". I eventually intend to include a Go to cue Out and a wait, but I cannot get just the shutdown command to confirm from aRFR without the extra jazz.

-Banderson
  • I am having the exact same issue. aRFR will fire the macro but does not get past the confirmation. Created macro in live as per instruction in other threads. The command string as seen in the macro editor is: "Power_Off Confirm_Command". I eventually intend to include a Go to cue Out and a wait, but I cannot get just the shutdown command to confirm from aRFR without the extra jazz.

-Banderson
Children
No Data
Related