new iRFR

Wow. Awesome!! Trying the new app and it is great.

I do have some observations and would like to see if it's just my phone, a bug, expected, etc.

1) Faders screen. When hitting the play button on some Subs (faders that have been record as an actual Sub) the fader will jump to full rapidly then back to zero. It will do that a few times then finally go up to full and stay.

Sometimes when hitting Play after it is at full it does nothing and sometimes the fader returns to zero.

2) Faders screen. Grabbing a fader for manual fade up and down is very difficult at times. Not sure if it's just my fingers, my iPhone screen or what but it takes some effort sometimes to actually obtain the fader (turns yellow) to raise and lower it.

3) Faders screen. When playing a cue on a fader (cue list put on the fader) the play (forward arrow) and stop/back (square) buttons work but what is the function of the down arrow at the top?

4) Cue list screen. What are the up and down arrow functions at the right of the screen bottom?

5) What is on the phone is not necessarily on the ION monitor. Is that expected? One example; what is entered into the command line on the phone does not show up on the ION even after Enter. Another example: when selecting a channel - Enter, that channel does not show the yellow border on the ION.

6) What is going to be, or already is? the difference between iRFR and aRFR? As I have been reading it looks like iRFR will be switching or upgrading to aRFR however not sure on that one. I realize aRFR still is awaiting release.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related