Noob Question - EOS Nomad Fader Wing

Brand new to EOS Nomad, so please excuse the Noob question...

I have 21 channels working, 6 cues, no groups, no submasters.  6 cues is all I need.  I can sequence from one cue to the next on the PC.  I would like to have each cue show up on a separate fader on our ETC 1x20 USB fader wing attached to the Nomad PC.  The wing is powered up and says Electronic Theater Controls on the LCD screen, but no LED lights on the rockers are lit. Pushing buttons or moving faders on the 1x20 wing does nothing.

I have no idea how to assign anything in EOS Nomad to a fader on the USB fader wing, and searching online on how to do this for over a day has proven fruitless.  The Nomad is brand new and came with ZERO documentation or training (very sad of ETC to not supply a manual).  I was able to figure out address patching and creating cues from youtube.  But There's nothing out there on programming the ETC 1x20 USB fader wing from EOS Nomad.  Some of the ION and other controller videos talk about using a load button, but this wing does not have a load button.  What am I missing?

My objective is to have 6 faders, each acting as an intensity master for each of the 6 cues.  Real simple.  Bring the scene intensity up and down.  Maybe someday I'll graduate to post-grad work and learn how to clear the faders and reprogram them ;-)

Help & Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related