Eos Nomad and USB Midi fader wing

On the ETC Nomad page under Mac it says you can use a "Third-party USB-MIDI panels via Direct MIDI". Has anyone used one? Which one works best? 

Thanks,

Tony 

Parents
  • I purchased a Behringer X-Touch Compact for another project and decided to try it out with my nomad. I had a heck of a time getting it to work but somewhat got it working with EOS through Show Control using Midi program change commands. I got the buttons to trigger cues and macros but I didn't have any luck getting the faders to control anything. I hope my frustrations can help someone else and If anyone has any ideas about getting the faders to work then i am all ears.
  • I purchased a Behringer X-Touch Compact for another project and decided to try it out with my nomad. I had a heck of a time getting it to work but somewhat got it working with EOS through Show Control using Midi program change commands. I got the buttons to trigger cues and macros but I didn't have any luck getting the faders to control anything. I hope my frustrations can help someone else and If anyone has any ideas about getting the faders to work then i am all ears.
Children
Related