Fixture Profile Attributes

I am currently trying to find a fixture profile that works with a laser that was purchased out of china. (not my choice obviously) It has 7 addresses of control, and I know that their are several 7 address LASER Fixtures in the library.

So here is my question... I would like to see what the internal components of the fixture profiles are. aka, I would like to see, on any given fixture profile, what address does what.

AKA, Address 1 is intensity
Address 2 is Zoom
Address 3 is whatever... etc...

Because, I have the manual for the fixture, www.casa-laserlight.com/.../ctl-dcm.pdf
But I am having troubles with finding which profile would work with this fixture.

Any suggestions are welcome!!!!

Thanks!
-Nate

Parents
  • to see what the profiles cintain, you have to make some extra steps: patch the profile you want to examine to a channel. press clear and the use the softkey Fixtures. with the arrow keys navigate to the profile you want to examine. press Copy (softkey at the bottom left hand side of CIA). and now you have a softkey Edit close by to take a look inside to profile (or rather inside a copy of the profile).
  • to see what the profiles cintain, you have to make some extra steps: patch the profile you want to examine to a channel. press clear and the use the softkey Fixtures. with the arrow keys navigate to the profile you want to examine. press Copy (softkey at the bottom left hand side of CIA). and now you have a softkey Edit close by to take a look inside to profile (or rather inside a copy of the profile).
Children
No Data
Related