Nomad Puck - Stop/Back button on LXkey

I am running the latest version of Eos 2.6.1 on a Puck, which has not solved an existing problem - the stop/back button on my very fine LXkey 3rd party keyboard doesn't function.  Stage Group who manufacture and sell this tell me there is a compatibility issue specifically with puck, that also applies to the programming wing.

There clearly is an issue with puck or Nomad for PC because The LXkey works fine with nomad on the MAC platform.  I wondered if anyone has a work around for this - a more tech savvy friend tells me that the key stroke bindings might be the issue, but I have no idea where to start unpicking those.

Anyone with any ideas or a similar problem?

Thanks.

Parents
  • I have had a similar problem for a while now, Stage group say it is a problem with ETC and ETC say it is a problem with LxKeys.

After chatting with ETC at ABTT I have tried a standard keyboard with the Puck and the standard CTRL+Spacebar key binding does not work I had to use the CTRL+Alt+Q to run a stop/back.
    This is definitely an ETC issue as the LxKeys just maps from their key bindings.

Will be sending an email to ETC but at this stage it seems to be a puck issue.
  • I have had a similar problem for a while now, Stage group say it is a problem with ETC and ETC say it is a problem with LxKeys.

After chatting with ETC at ABTT I have tried a standard keyboard with the Puck and the standard CTRL+Spacebar key binding does not work I had to use the CTRL+Alt+Q to run a stop/back.
    This is definitely an ETC issue as the LxKeys just maps from their key bindings.

Will be sending an email to ETC but at this stage it seems to be a puck issue.
Children
Related