Magic Sheet Labels

Hello, as I'm making my first big magic sheet I've run into a problem. I'm making buttons to switch between magic sheets ( Just out of boxes). I'm not sure to put text in them. My different fields display in formation when selected (Text 1, Text 2, etc) but I can not edit this text. Any feed back would be much appreciated. 

Cheers!

• Do you switch between Magic Sheets or Magic Sheet Views? You can label a magic sheet but you can't label a view. So if you switch magic sheets you can label them and then have a field set to "Label". For views you would have to add a text object and put it close or on top of the switching mechanism
  • Just expanding on how you do what ueliriegg has described.

In magic sheet list fill in the label field with the name you want on the buttons for each sheet.

Then on your button on the magic sheet in the field1 drop down pick label and that will do what you want.

(If you are generally using text and typing in button names in magic sheet, you probably want to use label instead as then the button just gets called whatever the pallete or macro or whatever has been labelled, rather than manually adding it)
Related