Feature Request: Help Latch Hotkey

Much like there is a separate hotkey, (Control Shift D) to latch the data key, I am requesting there be a Help latch hotkey, that works in a similar fashion to the Help key on the Virtual Keyboard. The primary reason for this is for use with programmable keyboards that do not offer multiple key presses, but It would also be useful for users on a regular qwerty keyboard. One could toggle help and then be confident that the next key they pressed, would in fact bring up help, and allow newer users to feel out what keys triggered each hotkey, etc. 

If this is not the right place to post this, please advise and I will try to move it!

Parents
  • I've still been thinking about this, and to me the existence of a help toggle mode would be quite beneficial to new users, especially those that may have taken advantage of the Student Nomad Bundle, as it can be difficult to find both alt+/ AND the hotkey for another button. To me, it would make sense that a double press of [Help] could toggle into this mode, which would also help those of us using the Cherry keyboards.
  • I've still been thinking about this, and to me the existence of a help toggle mode would be quite beneficial to new users, especially those that may have taken advantage of the Student Nomad Bundle, as it can be difficult to find both alt+/ AND the hotkey for another button. To me, it would make sense that a double press of [Help] could toggle into this mode, which would also help those of us using the Cherry keyboards.
Children
No Data
Related