everything assigned to sub

This might be a known issue or something someone might have experienced before or something that requires answers I may not have to questions asked but I am scratching my head on it.

In the middle of doing cues for Grease. Could not activate one dimmer channel. Clicked on it @ full enter. Ran the wheel up. everything to activate it at full but it would not activate. It also showed no intensity status in the Magic Sheet and it did not turn on. (It was a house dimmer channel set to switched to activate  mirror ball motor.) I also created a submaster for it as well.

So I was curious if it was one of the subs I set as Shielded. Even though if it was I knew it should have at least worked manually the way I was handling it, but it didn't. Yes I had set it to shielded along with the mirror ball led pin spots, the Haze and a couple of other subs, but only really wanting the Haze shielded.

So I chose that sub and when the window opened I clicked on the Priority section and chose P4. As soon as I clicked on P4 my entire set went dark. (I had a cue running at the time.) When I looked at my Magic Sheet it had a yellow S on everything. Every single channel on the Magic Sheet and I could not turn anything on at all and none of my subs on my console worked.

I undid what I thought were those key strokes but nothing changed. I undid everything I had done way past that and it still did not change anything. I then closed the show file and reopened it, fearing I was going to lose all the work I had done since the last manual save and to my surprise everything was back to normal. Even the changes I had made since the last manual save were there. The only thing different was the yellow S's were no longer on everything.

Now for the other strange thing. The submaster list showed that sub priority to be Shielded but when I opened the settings pop up the Priority tab showed P4. I can't say that happened the first time. At any rate I selected P4 again and closed it and the submaster list then showed P4 also.

Everything went on just fine after that.

Related