Suitable touch screen

Hi! I have recently purchased Element and I’m looking for the most suitable and affordable touch screen monitor. Reading your comments here in various discussions, I am considering Iiyama 2252MTS. Do you have any feedback or have faced issues in the past?

Ty

Parents
  • two things to note:

- you need to state what hardware version you have: is there one or two network ports at the back? if you purchased new you should have two if you bought a used console this would be interesting to know

- sometimes screen manufacturers offer the same model with different touch technology. iiyama offers different touch technologies, on of which is Optical touch. they are not suitable for anywhere with slight dust. within a year my monitors have become barely usable because dust settles on the optical sensors.
    in the mean time i prefer screens that use physical touch rather than optical one.
  • two things to note:

- you need to state what hardware version you have: is there one or two network ports at the back? if you purchased new you should have two if you bought a used console this would be interesting to know

- sometimes screen manufacturers offer the same model with different touch technology. iiyama offers different touch technologies, on of which is Optical touch. they are not suitable for anywhere with slight dust. within a year my monitors have become barely usable because dust settles on the optical sensors.
    in the mean time i prefer screens that use physical touch rather than optical one.
Children
No Data
Related