Effects: Rate and Size controlled via Submaster

Is there a way to record an attribute of an effect to a sub (ie rate and size?)
Ive built my effect for just a generic on off flashing effect and I would like to control the size and rate via a sub, is this possible, if so how would I go about recording this?

Cheers

Cameron

Parents
  • in 2.6 you can give a fader the behaviour Effect Size. it will control the size of all effects running from this fader. so with a sub assigned to a fader with Effect Size you can control an effect in this sub, but not running manually or from a cuelist.
  • Record the effect on channels onto sub as normal. Then configure the fader to have that sub but make it an effect sub. There's a lot of options in the fader list tab. Using multiple faders in a block lets you have lots of control for the same effect, depending on how you built the effect.

I've not tried putting a cue with an effect on a fader.

• Record the effect on channels onto sub as normal. Then configure the fader to have that sub but make it an effect sub. There's a lot of options in the fader list tab. Using multiple faders in a block lets you have lots of control for the same effect, depending on how you built the effect.

I've not tried putting a cue with an effect on a fader.

Children
No Data
Related