ETC Ion Application error

Lately I have been getting an error on shutdown. It is our church board, so I am not the only user and don't know if it started showing up after an update or not. This is what I get

ETCSNTP.exe - Application error

The instruction at "0x0012e844" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written."

Click on ok to terminate the program.

This will show up after I click on shutdown after clean exit. If I do not click ok, the board will still shut itself down after about 30 seconds. What is this and is it something we need to be concerned about? I am not sure if it happening to the other techs, but it happens to me every time, so I assume it is.

Parents
  • Hi Brink,

what Eos Family Software is running on this Ion? You can find the Eos Software Version by pressing the ABOUT Button on the Facepanel when in the application.
    I think the best solution also is to save the logfiles from the console and send to Service (a--t---)etcconnect (d...o-t) com with this Information, and the will get back to you with more Information and possible a solution to the problem.

Thanks,
  • Hi Brink,

what Eos Family Software is running on this Ion? You can find the Eos Software Version by pressing the ABOUT Button on the Facepanel when in the application.
    I think the best solution also is to save the logfiles from the console and send to Service (a--t---)etcconnect (d...o-t) com with this Information, and the will get back to you with more Information and possible a solution to the problem.

Thanks,
Children
No Data
Related