Adding singular channels to sub masters

I have a relatively simple question so I apologize if its to easy.

I have a submaster that I want to control a few of my dimmers. I record my submasters in blank cue with all my rgb leds color set to 0.

When I am in a cue and raise the submaster all of my leds color gets set to 0. How do I have a submaster only affect a few channels?

Thanks for the assistance

Parents
  • If you want to fix what you've got you can just edit the sub,  in the subs tab, select the sub and hit the edit softkey,  you get a normal blind edit screen and you can remove the channels from there.  (flexi helps here as you can filter to just the channels in the sub, rather than seeing everything)

If you are starting again you can list the channels you want to record when doing the record command, the manual says

Recording a Submaster

You can record current stage contents directly to a submaster. To do this, set levels in live as needed then record them to the submaster. See the following examples:

• [Record] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records all current values to sub 5.

• [RecordOnly][Sub][5][Enter]-records the manual values of the current stage state to sub 5.

• [Record Only] [Sub] [5] [Label] [xxxx] [Enter] - as above, with a label.

• [Record][Sub][5]{Mode}[Enter]-as above,and alters mode between inhibitive or additive. Other submaster properties (HTP/LTP, Exclusive, and so on) can be assigned in this way as well.

You can also record selected channel data to submasters as well. See below:

[Channel List] [Record] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records all data for the channel list to sub 5.

[Channel List] [Record Only] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records manual data for the channel list to sub 5.

• If you want to fix what you've got you can just edit the sub,  in the subs tab, select the sub and hit the edit softkey,  you get a normal blind edit screen and you can remove the channels from there.  (flexi helps here as you can filter to just the channels in the sub, rather than seeing everything)

If you are starting again you can list the channels you want to record when doing the record command, the manual says

Recording a Submaster

You can record current stage contents directly to a submaster. To do this, set levels in live as needed then record them to the submaster. See the following examples:

• [Record] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records all current values to sub 5.

• [RecordOnly][Sub][5][Enter]-records the manual values of the current stage state to sub 5.

• [Record Only] [Sub] [5] [Label] [xxxx] [Enter] - as above, with a label.

• [Record][Sub][5]{Mode}[Enter]-as above,and alters mode between inhibitive or additive. Other submaster properties (HTP/LTP, Exclusive, and so on) can be assigned in this way as well.

You can also record selected channel data to submasters as well. See below:

[Channel List] [Record] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records all data for the channel list to sub 5.

[Channel List] [Record Only] [Sub] [5] [Enter] - records manual data for the channel list to sub 5.

Children
No Data
Related