upgrade lost patch

This may be expected however I found it a surprise.

I started creating a show from last year's show. Patch was changed significantly. Magic Sheet changed (actually new one created then old one pasted onto new one then edited from there). Cues still the same. Still needed to delete old cues for the new show and make new ones. Groups, pallets, etc. all the same when I realized I forgot to upgrade to the latest version, which was only two versions off anyway. The last two came pretty close together.

Anyway I save my show files very often and to three different locations; one console, one external drive, one another external drive. So after a bunch of saves to all those locations during my work and then again before the upgrade I exited and did the version upgrade.

Opened the last saved show file and all looked okay except the patch was something I had done pretty close to starting. So it was not the old patch but far from the new one.

I opened the show file from another save and same thing. I then tried merging the patch from the third location and still the same. Everything else was as saved before the upgrade.

So I re-patched and continued.

Expected?

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related