This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fixture request

Can the following be added. And along with that I am wondering how I can record the channel 1 E-stop parameter on a sub to use as my emergency stop button.

It's for a Rasha AllSparx

0028.spark+User+Manual+with+remote+controller+%282%29.pdf

[locked by: mehalber at 2:41 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, Aug 9 2018]
[unlocked by: mehalber at 2:42 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, Aug 9 2018]
[locked by: mehalber at 2:45 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, Aug 16 2018]
Parents
  • Hello, Jeff:

What is the deadline by which you need this profile?

As for the E-Stop on a sub- you could record a sub with a value in the 11-220 range for the top, but you cannot sent a bottom trim on a sub. This means it will fade through 0-10 if you have a proportional fader.
    You could easily record this sub by setting the level then with Chan [x] {Parameter}[Record][Sub][  y].

Thank you,

• No particular deadline. Would be nice to get into next update however. They are new and I need to "play" with them to get them working. Not the average lighting device so want to make sure I have plenty of Pre-First show trials on hand.

I was actually thinking of chan X enter then in ML controls pick that function then record only sub # hoping that if there is a need for E-Stop I could quickly run up the fader.
  • Hello, Jeff:

I'll go ahead and submit the request.
    If you don't specify the parameter you are using when you record (so not just Record Only but selectively recording the parameter) you might record other things into that sub as well.

Thank you,
Reply Children
Related