Multiple Monitors

I've been running two monitors for the program but found it a bit klunky to edit a word processor document on top of one of the screens. So I added another monitor to host the word processor. Now when EOSnomad starts up it spreads across all 3 screens which is OK I if can put my other program on top. Unfortunately having placed my other program on top, after about 10 seconds the EOS desktop wants to push itself to the front and hide my program! Is there a way I can restrict EOS to using only two of three monitors?

Parents Reply Children
  • Worth a try but no cigar. Started with 3rd monitor turned off and opened  EOSNomad which then "Took Over" the 3rd screen as soon as it was switched back on. Same HMDI was I pulled. The problem is that Windows is a hot docking system and as soon as another device is plugged in it tells any running programs, "Oy got something for ya'll" and they in turn make use of it if they can - midstream.

Not to worry; 3rd monitor moved to Raspberry Pi with Open Office and saving documents to my local cloud server. Two keyboards but!

Thanks for having a go - much appreciated

Related