Custom Fixture - BeamZ IGNITE180 LED Spot

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to create a new custom fixture for the BeamZ IGNITE180 LED spot (manual at http://files.tronios.com/Manuals/150.371%7CManual.pdf)

On page 27 of the manual is the 13ch spec, which I've tried to create as a custom fixture, but I was a little confused with how to handle some of the values such as channel 6 (colours), 8 (Gobo), and a few others.

In one particular example, channel 6 I have set as "Colour Select", and have been able to get the static colours set so I can select them in the ML Controls window. My issue is how to handle the last 3 DMX value ranges for this channel. There are 3 ranges which define rotation/rainbow effects and speeds, but if I set that channels Parameter to "Colour Select" then I don't seem to be able to select a range. When I have the parameter set as this, each entry only has a user value of 0.5 - 1.4 (or 1.5 - 2.4, etc), which I can't seem to change. This then means that I can't seem to use the DMX range needed to specify the speed of the rainbow effects.

So my questions around this are really:

1. Does anyone have a custom fixture already defined for this light, and if so, would you mind sharing it?
  2. If not, how do I go about getting one created in the EOS library?
  3. In any case, for a parameter such as the colour one defined in the manual, could someone help me understand how to set up the parameter correctly in the custom fixture? I have the same issue for some of the other channels, so a point in the right direction would be a big help for those too.

Cheers!

Parents
  • Hi there,

It does not appear that the BeamZ Ignite180 LED Spot profile is available in the current code of fixture library software, however I would be happy to submit this fixture request to the Eos team. Unfortunately, I am unable to access the link you provided due to site security so would you be able to insert a file of the PDF to a reply? If you need the profile sooner than 2 weeks please let me know!

Best,

Therese

• Hi there,

It does not appear that the BeamZ Ignite180 LED Spot profile is available in the current code of fixture library software, however I would be happy to submit this fixture request to the Eos team. Unfortunately, I am unable to access the link you provided due to site security so would you be able to insert a file of the PDF to a reply? If you need the profile sooner than 2 weeks please let me know!

Best,

Therese

Children
No Data
Related