[2.7.4] Crash bug - Running hue/sat effect with virtual hue/sat disabled crashes console

Running default effect 914 (hue-sat fade) on various RGB fixtures crashed Eos on both a Gio (existing show) and on Nomad (with a brand new show file).  The Gio froze (had to power cycle to reboot) and the Nomad crashed to desktop.  After a few crashes I noticed virtual hue/sat had been disabled--re-enabling it cured the issue; however I also had to reboot Eos to prevent the crash after enabling it.

I will post logs if requested, but this was fully reproducible in Nomad with a new blank show file--just patch a few RGB fixtures of choice, disable virtual hue/sat, and try to run effect 914.  I saw the crash on the Nomad with a generic 8-bit RGB LED; an S-60 Skypanel in Mode 6; and a ChromaQ Studio Force II 72, CineQ 8b all extended mode.  On the Gio, some fixtures would cause the crash and others gave a "no parameters affected" message.

As a smaller side issue, with virtual hue/sat enabled, the hue and sat columns in the live table remain blank when manual values for those parameters are entered.

I'm using the same software on both the Gio and Nomad, 2.7.4 with fixture library 11.

Related