Chauvet Rouge 3 spot problems

Good evening all.
I have just helped a friend hang some new Rouge 3 spots(25ch mode) and have found something strange.
For control we are using ETC Nomad with Ver 2.7.4
We have found the pan/tilt is 90deg out so when I pan it tilts and tilts when panned.
The orientation is display facing the audience when hung.
We have also found the colour wheel is out by one colour so when we select red in the ML controls we get Yellow.
These are straight out of the box today with no prior usage except factory testing.

Does any one have any ideas what is going on?

Geoff

Parents
  • Hi Geoff, 

I was able to find the DMX chart for the Chauvet Rogue 3 Spot online and compared it to the Eos profile available in current fixture library software. It looks like the profile is written correctly with DMX channels 1 and 2 dedicated to Pan/Fine Pan and DMX channels 3 and 4 dedicated to Tile/Fine Tilt. I see in the Setup section of the manual you can reverse Pan and Tilt parameters from the fixture. Please make sure that these settings have not been altered as well. 

In reference to the color wheel, are you finding Color Select 1 or Color Select 2 is off by one color? Does the fixture default correctly to a white, "open" state? It may be helpful to call in to ETC Technical Support while in front of your console so that we can test any inconsistencies between your console and the manual.

Best,

Therese  

• Hi Therese,

The colour wheels defult to Open white but after that they are wrong. as for a call to tech support it does not really work for me as I am in Australia so we only have support during local working hours unless we can use skype or something like that.

As I said the lights are straight out of the box and hung, patched and flashed. I think a custom profile might be in order for me.

Regards

Geoff

• Hi Therese,

The colour wheels defult to Open white but after that they are wrong. as for a call to tech support it does not really work for me as I am in Australia so we only have support during local working hours unless we can use skype or something like that.

As I said the lights are straight out of the box and hung, patched and flashed. I think a custom profile might be in order for me.

Regards

Geoff

Children
Related