Fixture Requests - Chauvet Ovation F-415VW, Ovation P-56FC, Ovation P-56VW

Could I please request profiles for the following fixtures, ideally by Feb 28 for a demo. Just to save me spending a lot of time creating them when other will need them at some point:

Chauvet Ovation F-415VW

Chauvet Ovation P-56FC

Chauvet Ovation P-56VW

Manuals attached.

Thanks

Dan

Ovation_P-56VW_DMX_Chart_Rev1.pdfOvation_F-415VW_DMX_Chart_Rev1_WO.pdfOvation_P-56FC_DMX_Chart_Rev2.pdf

Parents
  • Thank you for your profile submissions. I will let the team know that these profiles are needed by Feb 28th latest and if an updated fixture patch is not scheduled before this time, I will send you the profiles in a message.

What modes will you most likely be using? I would like to submit this information to the team so they can be sure to have these modes available by Feb 28th at least.

Best,

Therese

• Thank you for your profile submissions. I will let the team know that these profiles are needed by Feb 28th latest and if an updated fixture patch is not scheduled before this time, I will send you the profiles in a message.

What modes will you most likely be using? I would like to submit this information to the team so they can be sure to have these modes available by Feb 28th at least.

Best,

Therese

Children
No Data
Related