Robe Robin CycBar 15 Mode 1 fixture profile incorrect/not working properly since 2.8.0 and up

I'm having a issue with the fixture profile for Robe Robin CycBar 15 Mode 1 since updating to 2.8.0 (and later 2.8.1). The ranges for the colours (rgbw) have changed into "2 ranges", so you essentially can't work with this fixture in this mode anymore. Now I do have an older showfile, created under 2.7.x, where the profile still does what it is supposed to, so for now I can make do with a merge, but it's not ideal, of course.

Unless I'm doing something wrong? But have explored every known avenue of desk settings, colour mix modes etc. But simply comparing the old and new profiles already points to some kind of error.

Anyone any thoughts?

Parents
  • Hi Jason,

Would you be able to email a show file in to Service@etcconnect.com with both a v2.7.x profile and a v2.8.1 profile patched? I am struggling to find this profile's M1 using 2 color ranges and I think it will be helpful to examine the differences between a working profile and a non-working profile in your show. Please add notification number (300745711) to the subject line of your email so that we may attach your file to the notes I have already created.

Best,

Therese

• Hi Therese,

Sorry for the extreme late response. I was out touring and today I finally got back to my "home venue". I updated the ION to 2.8.2.8 to see if this problem would perhaps solve itself, but it did not. I will send an email shortly (and include this information).

- Jason

Reply Children
No Data
Related