Snapshot stopped working

The snapshot key on my offline software has stopped working.  The other keys seem to work, but not snapshot.  I use it all the time, so I have put it in some state where the key doesn't work.  Neither ctrl-s nor the snapshot button on the facepanel display works.  It just leaves a blank command line.  Double-clicking takes me to the snapshot page where I can see all my snapshots, but I can't select them. It works when I select the snapshot using the direct select or a macro that selects the snapshot number.  A macro with just "snapshot" doesn't work.  It's the snapshot key they doesn't seem to do anything.

Any idea how to get out of this mode?

Parents
  • Have you actually tried "Snapshot 1 Enter" or did u stop when you couldn't see Snapshot in the command line?

There was a change quite a while ago, that firing snapshots doesn't happen in the "main" command line anymore but rather in the small red one just above the "main" command line.

I claim that when you press the Snapshot button e.g. in Live you will see the word Snapshot appear in red above your command line. 

• I think I tried that because I know it puts it above the command line.  It's working again anyway, so I don't know what the problem was.  It happened rather unexpectedly... it was working and then just stopped working.  Pounding away at the keyboard much too long.  If I see it again, I'll make sure that isn't the problem.

Thanks for your help.

• I think I tried that because I know it puts it above the command line.  It's working again anyway, so I don't know what the problem was.  It happened rather unexpectedly... it was working and then just stopped working.  Pounding away at the keyboard much too long.  If I see it again, I'll make sure that isn't the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Children
No Data
Related