Magic sheet link to intensity

I am using a border around a channel on a magic sheet that is linked to intensity.  I want it to be on-or-off instead of proportionally grayed, i.e. "Full at 1%"  The border will be either white or black, not gray.  How can I do this?

• This might be a case for a dummy channel. You're much of  way there with "Full at 1%"

You will probably need to copy one of the stock Non-dim fixtures and change the ranges to 0-1 and 2-100. Make a new part to your watched channel and set it to the non-dim you made.

In the magic sheet set the object to Target = Address of your Part 2 and the border to channel intensity.

At least that worked for me. 

• Thanks for the idea. To rephrase my question: I want to put a border around EVERY show channel on a magic sheet, not just one.  I would like to glance at the magic sheet and quickly see which lights are on.  The link-to-intensity tells me which one is on, but at low values, it fades into the background.  I really don't care what the intensity is (I can see that much more accurately in the Intensity label), I just want to know which lights are in the cue. I'll probably just increase the font size on the Intensity,   Magic sheets are already too much work without doubling the patch to make them work. 

Related