macro editor, softkey Partition

2.8.2 release, but also 2.9.1

sometimes the softkey Partition is shown in the macro editor's softkey collection, and sometimes not

the two pictures are from a Ti (primary) and an @5 (backup). the Ti has the softkey, the @5 hasn't. afterwards we did other things and checked back 15min later and now the @5 showed the softkey as well.

(console language is set to german, but looks the same in my nomad 2.9.1 set to english)

2.9.1 release

sometimes the softkey Partition is shown in the macro editor's softkey collection, and sometimes not

the two pictures are from a Ti (primary) and an @5 (backup). the Ti has the softkey, the @5 hasn't. afterwards we did other things and checked back 15min later and now the @5 showed the softkey as well.

Parents Reply
  • Ti and @5 should actually have the exact same display panel afaik. i only checked the Partition softkey, but i sometimes had it on the @5 and sometimes on the Ti. when the @5 didn't show it i checked if it depends on Partitions being activated or not, if the console was master or backup, but couldn't find what conditions it followed. i'm sure the developers will find it

Children
No Data
Related