Net3 Radio Focus Remote Battery Issues

I have been trying to use our new RFR and every time I go to unplug the mini-USB from the charging port the unit dies. Could this be caused by a bad battery? When plugged in the unit functions normally and seems to always have a low battery warning but is still usable. When charging the unit is kept in the off position with the switch on top of the unit.

Thanks,

Zach

Parents
  • I have a RFR for a Ion.  I have had some issues with the battery as well.  The first issue was from dropping the unit which had loosened the battery connections.  To fix this I just used a thin tool to bend out the battery terminals to make the batterys fit snug again.

The second problem was the same as yours.  Every time it was unplugged it turned off immediately.  I just replaced the rechargeable battery's with new Duracell Rechargeable ones and that fixed the problem.

• I have a RFR for a Ion.  I have had some issues with the battery as well.  The first issue was from dropping the unit which had loosened the battery connections.  To fix this I just used a thin tool to bend out the battery terminals to make the batterys fit snug again.

The second problem was the same as yours.  Every time it was unplugged it turned off immediately.  I just replaced the rechargeable battery's with new Duracell Rechargeable ones and that fixed the problem.

Children
No Data
Related