Assign a Cue List to a Fader on Fader Wing.

Hi All,

I know I am a bit Noob to the ION 2000 but I was wondering how I would assign a Cue List to a fader.

(Eg. Cue List 1 to Fader 11 then Cue List 2 to fader 12)

I don't want to have to enter a load after every cue list is finished.

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hey there.  When you open a new show file on Ion, the faders all come up as unassigned.  When you record your first cue list, it'll automatically drop to the master fader (first available).  When you record your next cue list, it will drop to position 1 on your fader wing (next available).   If you have recorded and loaded any submasters (or configured subs via the fader config tool in setup) those locations will be skipped when new lists are recorded (since they are occupied).

If you want to have more control over where lists land, you can configure the faders in the fade config tool.  The way that it works is:

when any cue list is recorded, Ion looks for the lowest numbered empty fader number configured as a playback and loads there.

if there are no empty configured playbacks, Ion looks for the first "unassigned" fader, configures it as a playback and loads it there.

Hope that helps.  Just remember that the "playback" number and the cue list number are unrelated.  

:-)

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 10:19 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Mar 15 2011]
  • Hey Anne,

I was wonder why cuelist has to be assigned to a feder handle. Is there a way for cue list to be active somewhere in the background  once we issue a command for it but not be physically mapped to a fader. Every time I unmapped the cue list off from the fader it keeps coming back the moment we engage that cue on that cue list. 

Thanks 

• The cuelist needs to live somewhere on a fader to be played back.

But if course you can assign it to a fader page with a high number that you usually don't use. Remember that you have 1000 faders in Eos

Reply Children
No Data
Related