Congo Jr with Cobalt V 7.1 crashing

Hi, 

We have had our Congo Jr for at least 3 years ( probably more ) and have been experiencing intermittent crashes. This week the desk has frozen, with the monitors still visible but it was utterly unresponsive, and for the last 2 days it has made a long beeping sound followed by the monitors loosing signal. By turning the rocker switch off and then on and using the power button I have manged to get it up and running but I am seriously concerned that I am going to be left without a desk. Our venue has a reputation for lx desk issues and I am sure some of those have been operator based but it seems that there is an underlying issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

1 Reply - Page 1 of 1

• Hi Lucinda,

sorry to hear that you are having issues with your console. Feel free to contact your local ETC Dealer, or

your local ETC Office Tech Service Department to find a solution to your issues.

You can find the contact info to Tech Service Department at all ETC Offices around there world here:

https://www.etcconnect.com/Support/Contact-Us.aspx?LangType=1031

Calling or writing ETC doesn't cost anything, and usually helps find a solution more effectively.

If you call, if possible, best to be in front of the console so some Troubleshooting steps can happen.

At the bare minimum have the console Serial Number and Software Version Info at Hand.

Good Luck!

Page 1 of 1
Related