Express 48/96 2016

Hey guys,

There is word out there that by popular demand, ETC is putting the Express 48/96 back on the market this year, but in a new version. Any of this is true? 

Thanks.

Parents
  • Where'd you hear that?  ETC already offers three consoles targeted at roughly the same markets as the Express.  They are:

• The Eos Family's Element
    • The Cobalt Family's Congo Kid
    • The ColorSource Family's ColorSource Console

Both the Congo Kid and the ColorSource Console are preset-style consoles with direct access to channel faders... same as the Express line was.  Since all three of these new consoles offer significantly more functionality at a similar price as the Express, I don't know how much popular demand there would be.  I think it's safe to assume that ETC is looking forward, not backwards.

• Where'd you hear that?  ETC already offers three consoles targeted at roughly the same markets as the Express.  They are:

• The Eos Family's Element
    • The Cobalt Family's Congo Kid
    • The ColorSource Family's ColorSource Console

Both the Congo Kid and the ColorSource Console are preset-style consoles with direct access to channel faders... same as the Express line was.  Since all three of these new consoles offer significantly more functionality at a similar price as the Express, I don't know how much popular demand there would be.  I think it's safe to assume that ETC is looking forward, not backwards.

Children
No Data
Related