Personality Request for Smartfade ML

Hello world,

Long time user, first time poster. As is always the way, I've been roped in to helping my old secondary school with their production this year. They've purchased some new toys in the form of a bunch of Chauvet lights. However the latest update for the Smartfade ML doesn't seen to have a personality for the COLORado 1 Solo. I've tried patching it the same as a COLORado quad zoom tour and it kind of works, but the zoom function doesn't work.

Can anybody point me in the right direction of a personality for this fixture? Is their a builder I can use or do I need to contact ETC support directly?

Likewise they have also hired in 4 Battens with the hope of pixel mapping them? However I believe I'm correct in thinking the desk doesn't support this (as it only has profiles for 4, 6 and 10 ch mode, not full 48 or 52) and their best bet would be to use the in built effects engine?

Many thanks for any advice/hint/tips

Adam

Batten: https://www.chauvetprofessional.com/products/colordash-batten-quad-12/

Light for which I'm missing a personality: https://www.chauvetprofessional.com/products/colorado-1-solo/

Parents
  • The library for the SmartFade ML is no longer being updated, but you can create user profiles on the console itself or in SmartSoft. Details on the process for doing that can be found starting on page 32 of the manual: www.etcconnect.com/.../DownloadAsset.aspx

In theory you could put the battens in 48ch mode and patch it as 12 individual RGB fixtures. However, the ML can only control 24 unique devices (plus up to 48 conventional/intensity-only channels), so two battens would hit the limit by themselves. It looks like 10ch mode would make the most sense for this fixture.
  • The library for the SmartFade ML is no longer being updated, but you can create user profiles on the console itself or in SmartSoft. Details on the process for doing that can be found starting on page 32 of the manual: www.etcconnect.com/.../DownloadAsset.aspx

In theory you could put the battens in 48ch mode and patch it as 12 individual RGB fixtures. However, the ML can only control 24 unique devices (plus up to 48 conventional/intensity-only channels), so two battens would hit the limit by themselves. It looks like 10ch mode would make the most sense for this fixture.
Children
No Data
Related