CITP from PandorasBox to RH4

Hi there
I have connected my RoadHog 4 V3.0.0 (b1049) to my pandorasBox V5.7 rev 11116
I have full control of Pandora, and when i choose the fixtures in patch and press Media Patch it shows a box telling
me that i can choose pandorasbox at ip x.x.x.x. then ip address should show in patch, but nothing happens.
I have tried restarting console and media server several times, but nothing works.
it it a bug or am i the bug. please help me

Brian Njie
Parents
  • What V 5 Pandoras Box fixture types did you patch? It looks like Media Patching is only allowed on "Pandoras Box v5 std graphic 38ch", "Pandoras Box v5 std video 44ch", and "Pandoras Box v5 server video effects 97ch" at the moment. Refreshing Media won't attempt to pull thumbnails over CITP if the fixture in the fixture window doesn't have an IP address. You can try patching one of these fixtures and Media Patching it to the Pandoras Box IP and then refreshing media.
  • What V 5 Pandoras Box fixture types did you patch? It looks like Media Patching is only allowed on "Pandoras Box v5 std graphic 38ch", "Pandoras Box v5 std video 44ch", and "Pandoras Box v5 server video effects 97ch" at the moment. Refreshing Media won't attempt to pull thumbnails over CITP if the fixture in the fixture window doesn't have an IP address. You can try patching one of these fixtures and Media Patching it to the Pandoras Box IP and then refreshing media.
Children
No Data