Networking Multiple Consoles with Multiple Visualizers?

I'm looking to teach our in-house techs on the Hog console, utilizing a visualizer. If I get multiple consoles for the techs and want to have one visualizer per console, would I be able to run everything into a single network switch and just tweak IP addresses, or do I need a router for each console/visualizer pair set to 172.31.0.1?
Parents
  • There is no reason you shouldn't be able to achieve what you want to do on the same network, You just need to be a little clevaer with how you are addressing the consoles and Visualisers.
    If you have the monitor outputs available, would you be able to open multiple instances of the visualizer, adjusting artnet universes to/for each one (console 1 on subnet 1 universe 1, console 2 on subnet 2 uni 1 etc...)
    There should be no reason that you cant operate each console on different net numbers as long as you adjust the connectivity app accordingly. entirely depends on how your connecting.
  • There is no reason you shouldn't be able to achieve what you want to do on the same network, You just need to be a little clevaer with how you are addressing the consoles and Visualisers.
    If you have the monitor outputs available, would you be able to open multiple instances of the visualizer, adjusting artnet universes to/for each one (console 1 on subnet 1 universe 1, console 2 on subnet 2 uni 1 etc...)
    There should be no reason that you cant operate each console on different net numbers as long as you adjust the connectivity app accordingly. entirely depends on how your connecting.
Children
No Data