Need 32 Univ. for myRH4 on Art Net

Hey guys got a venue with 20 Univ. on Art-net.. there house board is MA... I want to have my RH4 set up as a plug n Play rental for them, when they need it. I know each DP8000 is 16 Unv. Can someone please tell me what I need to buy and how to configure it so I can take it to venue and just plug in..
Parents
  • 1 DP8k would be enough, as you can output another 8 lines of artnet from your RH4.
    So you would need a DP8K, a networkswitch and some networkcables.

Hog uses as standard the 10.x.x.x range, so only adjust your RH4 fixturenet port and the fixturenet port of your DP8k also in the 2.x.x.x range
    Also you need to know to which subnet and universe they are outputing and configure your RH4 and DP8k in a matching way

Also worth reading this: art-net.org.uk/?page_id=268
  • 1 DP8k would be enough, as you can output another 8 lines of artnet from your RH4.
    So you would need a DP8K, a networkswitch and some networkcables.

Hog uses as standard the 10.x.x.x range, so only adjust your RH4 fixturenet port and the fixturenet port of your DP8k also in the 2.x.x.x range
    Also you need to know to which subnet and universe they are outputing and configure your RH4 and DP8k in a matching way

Also worth reading this: art-net.org.uk/?page_id=268
Children
No Data