1 RoadHog4 as main and second as clone

I am trying to use my main console on set, and my backup as a live clone in the dimmer room. So everything that I do on the main is automatically updated on the back up and if the main goes down I can just run to the backup and get everything back on. Less downtime while we are filming. Anyone have an idea of how to do this?
Parents
  • Set both consoles to netnumber 1, internal dps to #1 (main) and #2(backup), connect via hognet. Start one console, log into the show with the other. Clone DP#1 to DP#2
    for artnet-backup: have a switch that can handle spanning-tree or simply just have one network cable plugged into the fixture-net port. Or if possible use sACN and use priorities.
    Some artnet nodes also can do this based on IPs or universes.
  • Set both consoles to netnumber 1, internal dps to #1 (main) and #2(backup), connect via hognet. Start one console, log into the show with the other. Clone DP#1 to DP#2
    for artnet-backup: have a switch that can handle spanning-tree or simply just have one network cable plugged into the fixture-net port. Or if possible use sACN and use priorities.
    Some artnet nodes also can do this based on IPs or universes.
Children
No Data