Latency on an Artnet to DMX converter! - Enttec Ethergate MK3

Hi
I have the following problem with an Enttec ethergate MK3. Its a 2port Artnet to DMX
I connect it on my Full Boar4 and this is what happens. On DMX univ 1 thru 3 works fine. On DMX univ 4 there is a small latency ( about 0,5 of a sec). But at DMX Univ 5 and up the latency is TOO much - about 1 minute or so.
I checked the unit with an Artnet Software - QLC+ - . The unit seems to work ok with that. I also checked the console with an Artnet reader software - The Artnetominator- And the console also works fine!!!

I wonder, is there any know issues with the compatibility off my console and this converter?
I would appreciate if you could help me on that.

ps. I get the same result if I connect them with a ethernet switcher - router or direct. Also I tried Static IP and DHCP enabled. Same result again.
thanks for your time
Parents
  • What I am doing for tests is the following
    I patch lets say 1 dimmer channel to Univ 1@1 - I have a physical one channel dimmer connected. The Lamp turns on and off normally.
    I unpatch it fron Univ1 and repatch it at Univ2 @1 - The same... it works normally
    The same happens at Univ3
    When I patch it at Univ4@1, I start seeing a delay! The lamps turns on about 0,5 sec later! This is not the same all the time. Sometimes the delay doesnt exist or I have a delay of 1 sec.
    The Univ5 comes for testing. I patch the same dimmer at Univ5@1 and the delay is more than 1 minute!!!!! Also it is not the same all times. Sometimes delay of 30 secs sometimes delay of 1 minute etc!!!! But A LOT OfF DELAY!!!
    I aslo opened a case with the guys at Enttec so everybody is trying to find what the hell is going on here!!
    As I said before
    Ethergate with PC works fine
    Hog with PC works fine
    Ethergate with Hog --- latency only on Universes 4 and up!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for your time
  • What I am doing for tests is the following
    I patch lets say 1 dimmer channel to Univ 1@1 - I have a physical one channel dimmer connected. The Lamp turns on and off normally.
    I unpatch it fron Univ1 and repatch it at Univ2 @1 - The same... it works normally
    The same happens at Univ3
    When I patch it at Univ4@1, I start seeing a delay! The lamps turns on about 0,5 sec later! This is not the same all the time. Sometimes the delay doesnt exist or I have a delay of 1 sec.
    The Univ5 comes for testing. I patch the same dimmer at Univ5@1 and the delay is more than 1 minute!!!!! Also it is not the same all times. Sometimes delay of 30 secs sometimes delay of 1 minute etc!!!! But A LOT OfF DELAY!!!
    I aslo opened a case with the guys at Enttec so everybody is trying to find what the hell is going on here!!
    As I said before
    Ethergate with PC works fine
    Hog with PC works fine
    Ethergate with Hog --- latency only on Universes 4 and up!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for your time
Children
No Data