Hog 4 OSC TCP/IP

Hello,
I am looking to control Hog 4 OSC through TCP connection. It works fine with a UDP connection but when I enable TCP I get a connection (and MIDI Viewer shows the connection) But no OSC commands are coming through. Exact same setup except I'm sending the OSC packet down TCP instead of UDP. Anyone actually use OSC with TCP?
Parents
  • The QSYS Core is generating the signal based on a custom LUA script. The script works just fine in UDP but seems to fail in TCP. The Core is outputting TCP and the MIDI Viewer in Hog sees the TCP connection created so I know that it's being connected but it does not see any OSC commands enter the MIDI Viewer.
    The only thing I am doing different in the script between UDP and TCP is opening a TCP socket and then using TCP:Write instead of opening a UDP socket and sending UDP:Send
  • The QSYS Core is generating the signal based on a custom LUA script. The script works just fine in UDP but seems to fail in TCP. The Core is outputting TCP and the MIDI Viewer in Hog sees the TCP connection created so I know that it's being connected but it does not see any OSC commands enter the MIDI Viewer.
    The only thing I am doing different in the script between UDP and TCP is opening a TCP socket and then using TCP:Write instead of opening a UDP socket and sending UDP:Send
Children
No Data