Hog Net keeps dropping

Hi all.

I've got a three headed issue that I can't wrap my head around, so let's see what you guys think.

Setup is two road hog 4s running 3.14 plus an occasional laptop for remote focusing. Each HogNet has a unique IP address (192.x.x.1, 2 or 5) and FixtureNet has a multicast setup to 3 sAcn devices in the 10.x.x.x range. I started the show with 2 consoles and laptop all at Net number 1, and during trouble shooting, changed net numbers to 1, 2 and 5. I have DHCP turned off and use specific IPs for each device.

Issue 1: HogNet is unstable between two consoles. I have tried several different approaches to this, but whenever I can't connect, I either have to reboot everything or reinstall 3.14 on the primary console. It'll go for a few days of working well and then drop again. Activity lights are active on each console, all switches in line and routers, but shows won't connect unless I power down or reinstall OS. I've tried setting consoles to DHCP in trouble shooting and this did not clear up the issue.

Issue 2: While the shows were connected for a moment, I had my laptop out making changes. I was sitting in cue 3 making changes and when I updated the cue, the changes didn't take. I tried the long form of typing record List X Cue 3 [record state] and then merge, but same results. I then tried replacing the cue with the same syntax as above and it didn't take. So then, I created a cue 4, which it created perfectly; however, I couldn't play the cue. It was on the cue stack and able to be edited in blind, but would never play. So, if I hit GoTo 4, it wouldn't play the cue. If I hit play on the cue stack after that, it would show that 4 was going out while 1 was coming up. When I put that cue on a different list, I had the same result. It's a phantom cue I guess.

Issue 3: as I was trying to work on the above problem, I disconnected the backup console, and the second I did that, my network output showed Yellow triangles on all universes, both networked and hardwired on the primary desk. As of this morning, I have no output on either desk. Neither the primary nor the backup will output dmx, no matter what net number I changed it to or what changes I make to fixture net.

Suggestions welcomed.