Connection hog 4 & Depence 2

How about, has any of this community worked hog with Depence? Could you help me to know the connection process?

Regards..
Parents
  • Hello -
    We have done work in Hog 4 to allow connection to Depence2 via CITP, however, the corresponding work on their side has not (to my knowledge) been completed. Connection via Art-Net or sACN may be possible, but that would be something to check on the Depence2 side. If you would like to see CITP support in Depence2, I suggest you contact them directly and request this (as your request helps to let them know that there are Hog 4 users who would like this feature implemented.)
  • Hello -
    We have done work in Hog 4 to allow connection to Depence2 via CITP, however, the corresponding work on their side has not (to my knowledge) been completed. Connection via Art-Net or sACN may be possible, but that would be something to check on the Depence2 side. If you would like to see CITP support in Depence2, I suggest you contact them directly and request this (as your request helps to let them know that there are Hog 4 users who would like this feature implemented.)
Children
No Data