NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES

What new software features can we expect... Media server integration CITP , Ipad/android app, Pixel mapping .... maybe even custom icons for gobos would be great to know what's in the pipe line and how far away features are.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=inroyal;62898]Where can I find a touchOSC layout for the hog4 software?

I believe it the layout templates will be made available when H4PC launches publicly

[QUOTE=inroyal;62898]Are there still scenes and cuelists?

Yes. That remains unchanged.

[QUOTE=inroyal;62898]And is it possible to execute both as virtuals in a guarded scene and list directory? Getting them into the command line and execute it with a custom command on these new led buttons...?

You will still be able to fire Lists and Scenes from the touchscreens (Virtual Masters), but only if the Guard key is off in that directory (same as Hog-3).

In the initial H4 v1.0.0 software release, the LCD buttons will only serve as a programming aid (User Kinds), but there are plans to add some playback functions there as well such as putting Lists, Scenes, Keystroke Macros, etc onto the LCD buttons in v2.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=inroyal;62898]Where can I find a touchOSC layout for the hog4 software?

I believe it the layout templates will be made available when H4PC launches publicly

[QUOTE=inroyal;62898]Are there still scenes and cuelists?

Yes. That remains unchanged.

[QUOTE=inroyal;62898]And is it possible to execute both as virtuals in a guarded scene and list directory? Getting them into the command line and execute it with a custom command on these new led buttons...?

You will still be able to fire Lists and Scenes from the touchscreens (Virtual Masters), but only if the Guard key is off in that directory (same as Hog-3).

In the initial H4 v1.0.0 software release, the LCD buttons will only serve as a programming aid (User Kinds), but there are plans to add some playback functions there as well such as putting Lists, Scenes, Keystroke Macros, etc onto the LCD buttons in v2.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data