Hog 4 Comparison Chart

I threw this chart together for my own benefit, so I thought I'd share. If anyone has anything to add or correct, please let me know.

Updated 10/27
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jsteel;62952]totaly agree about the ups was nice though knowing if you did power down that the os still had a chance to shut down properly.

The H4 system is so much faster now with SSD and new Linux version etc. that the chance of corrupting data due to power loss is extremely minimal.

Also if there is a strange lock-up of some sort, you don't have to wait for the battery to die before you can restart....which is also now extremely fast. On H4 it goes from totally cold (no power) to launched into a showfile and ready to go in less than 45 sec.!!.
  • [QUOTE=jsteel;62952]totaly agree about the ups was nice though knowing if you did power down that the os still had a chance to shut down properly.

The H4 system is so much faster now with SSD and new Linux version etc. that the chance of corrupting data due to power loss is extremely minimal.

Also if there is a strange lock-up of some sort, you don't have to wait for the battery to die before you can restart....which is also now extremely fast. On H4 it goes from totally cold (no power) to launched into a showfile and ready to go in less than 45 sec.!!.
Children
No Data