HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • I can't understand why you can't release the linux version. I wondering where is the problem.

I could understand it at the time of hog3 where linux was not really famous, but today ubuntu is taking more and more market share, it's stable and perfect to run a professional application like hog4 pc is. On top of all this reasons Hog4 is already written for linux and it will not cost any work for you to let it run on a pc .

I don't search for an answer, I just want to point out that hogcpc for linux is out there already.

Thanks
  • I can't understand why you can't release the linux version. I wondering where is the problem.

I could understand it at the time of hog3 where linux was not really famous, but today ubuntu is taking more and more market share, it's stable and perfect to run a professional application like hog4 pc is. On top of all this reasons Hog4 is already written for linux and it will not cost any work for you to let it run on a pc .

I don't search for an answer, I just want to point out that hogcpc for linux is out there already.

Thanks
Children
No Data