HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=emilianomorgia@mac.com;63015]I don't search for an answer, I just want to point out that hogcpc for linux is out there already.

Yes and No.....it exists for the Linux version and hardware specific to the new consoles, but not as a general Linux program.

Creating a general Linux version means that every time new features are developed they would need to be tested on other Linux platforms and hardware sets as well before they can release.

Personally I think they are very smart to keep the new desks all on Linux and offer just a PC based standalone program.

It seems to me that this keeps testing to a minimum and will ultimately allow them to crank out new features and potential fixes faster.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=emilianomorgia@mac.com;63015]I don't search for an answer, I just want to point out that hogcpc for linux is out there already.

Yes and No.....it exists for the Linux version and hardware specific to the new consoles, but not as a general Linux program.

Creating a general Linux version means that every time new features are developed they would need to be tested on other Linux platforms and hardware sets as well before they can release.

Personally I think they are very smart to keep the new desks all on Linux and offer just a PC based standalone program.

It seems to me that this keeps testing to a minimum and will ultimately allow them to crank out new features and potential fixes faster.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data