HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • Well color me immensely surprised and happy as heck! With all the movement toward Win (and lack of any updates to Hog-3 to speak of . . . ) in it's life cycle, I appeared that HES was pretty strongly Win- centric, especially with all the "justifications" I got back from folks when I questioned that choice!

Welcome back to progress!

And good to know that I don't need to write off the new platform as a viable choice!

And if I may ask, what changed to cause this 180 flip in direction? Oh, and no more MIPs processors though, right?

- Tim
  • Well color me immensely surprised and happy as heck! With all the movement toward Win (and lack of any updates to Hog-3 to speak of . . . ) in it's life cycle, I appeared that HES was pretty strongly Win- centric, especially with all the "justifications" I got back from folks when I questioned that choice!

Welcome back to progress!

And good to know that I don't need to write off the new platform as a viable choice!

And if I may ask, what changed to cause this 180 flip in direction? Oh, and no more MIPs processors though, right?

- Tim
Children
No Data