HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=bellons;63120]I really don't understand why End Users are so concerned about running the Hog4pc on one platform rather than another one.

so you have to take care of two different OS? You manage upgrades for Osx and Windows? are you setting up all your clients , mail , chat , google drive , dropbox , and so on on both Os?

I personally spend too much time to administrate two different Os , I use my mac for everything but Wysiwyg and hogpc . The result is :

I have spend about 500 euro for windows 7 , ( shortly I'll have to spend more for windows 8 )

I have to spend more money for the space of a SSD since I use two different os .

Every time I log in in to windows I have to spend 15 minutes to upgrade it to lasted version.

windows require a virus scan and it cost money

Linux doesn't need anything like this.

I don't see the point of your sentence, so why people using Mac? Why others using linux? Should we all run windows?
  • [QUOTE=bellons;63120]I really don't understand why End Users are so concerned about running the Hog4pc on one platform rather than another one.

so you have to take care of two different OS? You manage upgrades for Osx and Windows? are you setting up all your clients , mail , chat , google drive , dropbox , and so on on both Os?

I personally spend too much time to administrate two different Os , I use my mac for everything but Wysiwyg and hogpc . The result is :

I have spend about 500 euro for windows 7 , ( shortly I'll have to spend more for windows 8 )

I have to spend more money for the space of a SSD since I use two different os .

Every time I log in in to windows I have to spend 15 minutes to upgrade it to lasted version.

windows require a virus scan and it cost money

Linux doesn't need anything like this.

I don't see the point of your sentence, so why people using Mac? Why others using linux? Should we all run windows?
Children
No Data