HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • Marty I can't agree with you . In the past maybe but today OsX is largely used by most of the people and pros in the industry. I rarely work with colleagues that own a PC. Most of all that own a Pc don't really use it they just maintain it. Pc user usually have to take care of updates, viruses, malware. Most of the hard drive is occupied by useless applications like windows movie maker, internet explorer, and many other useless applications that just waste your pc resources in term of hd , ram, CPU and GPU. Is it a fact that windows is largely known as a very bad Os full of bugs and very vulnerable most of all as you are pointing the same hardware running much faster with linux. The cost of a mac is justified by Osx and the incredible user experience that come with it. No virus, no malware, very few security updates, super stable Os, basically uncrashable. It's very common to see Pc with BSOD or with pop up that require the user attention to some unknown errors. windows is not a professional OS it's good for cheep computers only. All the lighitng applications started with a Pc since most of the people used to have a pc in the past but that it's something related to the last century. today I hardly find happy windows users and if I found one I always find that he spend most of his time to maintenance his os rather then use it. Is is a fact that most of all applications used commonly are multiplatform. Also please consider what others have done in the past , look at Catalyst , Artisan , Virtuoso, V676 . Catalyst in particular is on the market for more then 15 years and it didn't had any hardware compatibility in all this time. Look outside the industry Autodesk released Autocad for Mac , wait ! what ? a professional application made for architects on Mac ? Why ? Numbers are saying that the windows based pc industry is not doing well since very long time and if you connect the points you can see that Macs will growing more and more in the futures years. Hog3 was born over 10 years ago and that was a different time. Today in 2013 it's clear that Macs are taking market share over the Windows Based. Looking at the future of windows with windows 8 it's clear that a professional application like hog4pc can't run on a sort of media center for cheep hardware as windows 8 with his "METRO" style look like. Again Metro will use your ram , your hd , your GPU and your CPU resources for what? Live Tiles? C'mon ... Sure you can hack it and disable all this fancy features but again this is mean spending time and time means money . You are very free to hack your system as you like to make it run faster and try to make it more stable but windows was not , is not and will not be a good os. These are facts . If you want my personal opinion about windows rather then the facts I can tell you that every time I log in to it I'm really scared about it and I don't feel confortable to run Applications like wysiwyg or HogPc in such unstable system. We could go on forever. Fact is that most of the people wish a Hogpc4mac.

I know very long answer but it's needed for this topic.
  • Marty I can't agree with you . In the past maybe but today OsX is largely used by most of the people and pros in the industry. I rarely work with colleagues that own a PC. Most of all that own a Pc don't really use it they just maintain it. Pc user usually have to take care of updates, viruses, malware. Most of the hard drive is occupied by useless applications like windows movie maker, internet explorer, and many other useless applications that just waste your pc resources in term of hd , ram, CPU and GPU. Is it a fact that windows is largely known as a very bad Os full of bugs and very vulnerable most of all as you are pointing the same hardware running much faster with linux. The cost of a mac is justified by Osx and the incredible user experience that come with it. No virus, no malware, very few security updates, super stable Os, basically uncrashable. It's very common to see Pc with BSOD or with pop up that require the user attention to some unknown errors. windows is not a professional OS it's good for cheep computers only. All the lighitng applications started with a Pc since most of the people used to have a pc in the past but that it's something related to the last century. today I hardly find happy windows users and if I found one I always find that he spend most of his time to maintenance his os rather then use it. Is is a fact that most of all applications used commonly are multiplatform. Also please consider what others have done in the past , look at Catalyst , Artisan , Virtuoso, V676 . Catalyst in particular is on the market for more then 15 years and it didn't had any hardware compatibility in all this time. Look outside the industry Autodesk released Autocad for Mac , wait ! what ? a professional application made for architects on Mac ? Why ? Numbers are saying that the windows based pc industry is not doing well since very long time and if you connect the points you can see that Macs will growing more and more in the futures years. Hog3 was born over 10 years ago and that was a different time. Today in 2013 it's clear that Macs are taking market share over the Windows Based. Looking at the future of windows with windows 8 it's clear that a professional application like hog4pc can't run on a sort of media center for cheep hardware as windows 8 with his "METRO" style look like. Again Metro will use your ram , your hd , your GPU and your CPU resources for what? Live Tiles? C'mon ... Sure you can hack it and disable all this fancy features but again this is mean spending time and time means money . You are very free to hack your system as you like to make it run faster and try to make it more stable but windows was not , is not and will not be a good os. These are facts . If you want my personal opinion about windows rather then the facts I can tell you that every time I log in to it I'm really scared about it and I don't feel confortable to run Applications like wysiwyg or HogPc in such unstable system. We could go on forever. Fact is that most of the people wish a Hogpc4mac.

I know very long answer but it's needed for this topic.
Children
No Data