HOG 4 Mac OS,

Well we be able to use NanoHog4 with Mac OS ? ore it have to be with PC(windows) only. Will be ready for Windows 8 ?:footinmouth:
Parents
  • This thread sounds to me a bit biased.
    I personally have no problem with my Windows. Runs smooth and is as solid as OS X.
    Cost of the Windows was under 300€. If I want to upgrade to 8 it will cost 30€
    Microsoft Security Essentials is free. Got no problem with viruses, malware, spyware. Most important is just to use common sense.
    I'm running Wyg, Sketchup, Lightroom, Kolor Autopano, Photomatix, Games, Spotify, Voip programs, Hog. I see no point changing to OS X.

Though, I have nothing against having a Hog in OS X. But putting resources to something which has a really small market share is a bit waste of money.

More than a OS X version I would like to see a Linux version.
    I want to be free and that's why I choose Win or Linux.
  • This thread sounds to me a bit biased.
    I personally have no problem with my Windows. Runs smooth and is as solid as OS X.
    Cost of the Windows was under 300€. If I want to upgrade to 8 it will cost 30€
    Microsoft Security Essentials is free. Got no problem with viruses, malware, spyware. Most important is just to use common sense.
    I'm running Wyg, Sketchup, Lightroom, Kolor Autopano, Photomatix, Games, Spotify, Voip programs, Hog. I see no point changing to OS X.

Though, I have nothing against having a Hog in OS X. But putting resources to something which has a really small market share is a bit waste of money.

More than a OS X version I would like to see a Linux version.
    I want to be free and that's why I choose Win or Linux.
Children
No Data