Hog4 Compatibility

I see there are no links yet to the software but my question refers to hardware compatibility for my High End consoles.

I have:

RoadHog Full Boar Console (April 2012)
RoadHog Console (2010)

and two DMX Widgets both of which are compatible with Hog3PC.

Will all or none of these devices work with the new HogOS 4?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=emilianomorgia@mac.com;63038]is this officially supported ? I mean I can buy old programming and playback wings now and make sure that HES will make them work for the next releases?

Yes, completely compatible.

There are some minor hardware differnces though that may, or may not influence your choice to use an old style wing.

Examples:
    - New playback wings have a touchscreen and motorized faders. (Nano Hog 4 does not have motorized faders)
    - Old playback wings do not have the third key for "back" functions that the Hog4 line has (old ones only have 2 keys above the fader.....new hardware has 3).
    - On old programming wings the Control key will be Goto on H4PC
    - The old Goto key will be another Pig key
    - The main playback keys on the old Programming wings will not have the 3rd large key for "back" functions.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=emilianomorgia@mac.com;63038]is this officially supported ? I mean I can buy old programming and playback wings now and make sure that HES will make them work for the next releases?

Yes, completely compatible.

There are some minor hardware differnces though that may, or may not influence your choice to use an old style wing.

Examples:
    - New playback wings have a touchscreen and motorized faders. (Nano Hog 4 does not have motorized faders)
    - Old playback wings do not have the third key for "back" functions that the Hog4 line has (old ones only have 2 keys above the fader.....new hardware has 3).
    - On old programming wings the Control key will be Goto on H4PC
    - The old Goto key will be another Pig key
    - The main playback keys on the old Programming wings will not have the 3rd large key for "back" functions.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data