Hog4 Compatibility

I see there are no links yet to the software but my question refers to hardware compatibility for my High End consoles.

I have:

RoadHog Full Boar Console (April 2012)
RoadHog Console (2010)

and two DMX Widgets both of which are compatible with Hog3PC.

Will all or none of these devices work with the new HogOS 4?
Parents
  • What I would like to know is if the issue of motherboard availability and compatibility is solved. I have been told twice that the motherboard for my Ipc had to be replaced with the current Full Boar motherboard because of issues. Will our hands be tied with what motherboards can be used or will we be able to run to Fry's and get a replacement and have the console up and running in an hour?

Also how is the system performance in cold weather. I have often explained to a operator get a hair dryer....
  • What I would like to know is if the issue of motherboard availability and compatibility is solved. I have been told twice that the motherboard for my Ipc had to be replaced with the current Full Boar motherboard because of issues. Will our hands be tied with what motherboards can be used or will we be able to run to Fry's and get a replacement and have the console up and running in an hour?

Also how is the system performance in cold weather. I have often explained to a operator get a hair dryer....
Children
No Data